Friday, March 7, 2008

Innocence



Cute and adorable, that's all I can say :)
I found this adorable picture when I stumbled on Photobucket. It is slightly different from Flickr in its layout and presentation. As I could not identify any copyright on the picture, I took the liberty of copying the image and posting it in my blog. Pasting on the blog was quite easy. I only had to copy and paste the html details to this posting.
I chose this particular picture because of the simplicity of the picture. It captures the beauty and also the rawness of life. Obviously, here we see the innocence of the puppy sleeping soundly on the towel. I think innocence is a very powerful quality, difficult to describe or to behold. I tend to associate it with wholesomeness and purity. In its highest form, it embodies absolute faith and trust in humanity ( which BTW I think is a very noble belief)and becomes an invincible protection against any types of obstacles in life.

No comments: