Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Keeping in touch with H.H. The Dalai Lama


I have added a RSS feed to this blog (located at the bottom of the pages) so I can keep up to date with the latest news on H.H.The Dalai Lama. This is a very useful tool to gather information at a single source. It certainly save the reader time and effort. Once the search terms are programmed, the machine will do the rest. This, I guess, in old library term, is known as a current awareness service.
Tibetan Buddhism features highly on my list of interests. I am always interested in learning and understanding H.H.'s perspectives on life and world matters. His perspective on world or science matters are vastly different and thought provoking. He challenges our mundane and sometimes narrow point of view or definition of what is right or wrong /truth or lies. I can't think of a greater role model to emulate than H.H.! I guess that's the reason why so many people are so drawn to him. He speaks the words of truth and honesty and encourages everyone to rise beyond their own limitations.His message is simple and clear- love, respect, inner peace and wisdom.

No comments: